In-Person Corporate / Group PMP Training is Bill Lewis Training’s solution for companies and corporations who want to include corporate training to their employees and teams.Typical classes have students seeking their PMP certifications as well as others who may just need detailed training on project management procedures, terms and tools. Many companies invite others to attend to lower overall cost. The listed price is an average price per person. Classes are taught at the students facility and would typically include more than 4 students and up to 25 students. Materials are included in the prices but travel expenses are extra. A class of 12 students in the United States may cost $12000 with all expenses and net an average $1000 cost per student. All classes include the following:
- 35 contact hours
- In class knowledge area tests
- End of class 200 question practice test
- Participation guide
- Cram sheet and knowledge sheets
- Plus two hours of counseling up four months after training
- 180 days access to the Testing Center
- Total cost is $6000 plus expenses for up to 25 participants
- Host company provides training room, audio visual equipment, white board, flip charts; expenses may include travel, rental car, Per Diem based on location and hotel. Corporate training can include whomever the client wants to attend.
- The more that attends, up to 25, the lower the individual costs.
- Typical cost are between $800 and $1000 per student after all costs.